Our commitment to health safety has led our entire team to work together to furthermore strengthen our hygiene and sanitation protocols within the entire property.
HEALTH PASS & PATRONS CONTACT REGISTRY
Starting at the beginning of August 2021, French Law will condition the access to restaurants, cafes, long-distance transports, cultural, sports and leisure venues to the mandatory possession of a Health Pass (“Pass Sanitaire”) troughout the entire French territory. French Health Pass is compatible and interoperable with the national versions of the EU Digital Covid Certificate already in place.
Adults (+18 years) will be the first concerned patrons. Starting on September 30th, 2021, the Health Pass will also be required for 12 to 18 years-old. Children under 12 will not be affected by the measure.
According to Law, a valid Health Pass (vaccination cycle completed 7 days before, negative PCR or antigenic test result from less than 48hrs or Covid recovery certificate less than 6 months before) will be required at the entrance of restaurant spaces within the property.
We invite you to check the French Government Covid information website should need further information on how to get a valid Health Pass.
All members of our staff hold a valid Health Pass.
In addition, and still in accordance with French Law, a flashable QR code and a patrons contact registry is available at the entrance of indoor restaurant areas.
- Staff is equipped with masks and hydroalcoholic gel
- Our team is trained in hygiene protocols and ensures hands disinfection after each interaction
- Staff is temperature-checked daily and is regularly PCR-tested
- Enhanced hygiene, cleaning and ventilation measures are enforced in all rooms and common areas
- Use of detergents complying with the applicable disinfection standards
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Surgical masks and hydroalcoholic gel are available upon request
- The reception can only receive a maximum of 2 people from the same family at the same time in order to respect social distancing
- Paperless and contactless exchange of documents, information and payment are favored
- Upon check-out, guests are invited to come alone and without luggage to the reception
- We limit the luggage storage service to guests without a car
- Tables are spaced at least one metre apart, in accordance with current standards
- Our team is equipped with masks, hydroalcoholic gel and trained in sanitary protocols
- The interior of the restaurant is disinfected by a medical-grade air purifier
POOL & BEACH
- Showering is mandatory before entering the pool and jacuzzi
- The pool deckchairs are disinfected every evening and additional disinfectants and hydroalcoholic gel are available near the deckchairs
- Sunbeds are spaced at least one metre apart from each other, in accordance with current standards
- Pool towels are available at the reception and at the pool, and are to be put in the basket on the pool terrace after use